Central Florida Animal Reserve is hiring!
Central Florida Animal Reserve is a home to big cats, focusing on long term care of its resident lions, tigers, leopards and cougars. Our Mission: “Creating a platform to address the challenges of big cats in the future, and providing value to society today.” We are seeking high energy, highly motivated individuals to help advance our mission. These hands-on positions will help steward our animal residents and serve as their ambassadors in the community.
We are seeking applicants for full-time positions:
Animal Care Manager | Description
Animal Care Coordinator | Description
Manager of Business Operations | Description
Applicants may apply using the Employment Form at the following link: Click Here to Apply
- Big Cat Experience highly recommended (lions, tigers, leopards, cougars, etc)
- Incomplete applicants may be rejected.
- Experiential requirements may apply depending on position.
- Rate of pay is based off experience and fit.
- Animal Care Role is on-site, Business Operations is hybrid remote/on-site.