What comes with a ticket?
Choose your adventure! Guests can choose to either take a guided afternoon stroll or a twilight trek across our property to meet our residents! The afternoon tour will end with the wine tasting and the evening tour will begin after the wine tasting has concluded. Both groups will have ample time to taste fine wines and bid in our silent auction.
Featuring a charcuterie table and other light beverages available with the wine and cheese pairings.
John Sidut of Vintage Vino, located in downtown Kissimmee, will guide you through a wine tasting journey and cheese pairing, curated especially for our Summertime Sip and Stroll!
- Guests will be able to participate in a silent auction with all proceeds benefitting our resident cats!
- Auctioned items will include Universal Studios two-park passes, Top Golf certificates, aerial yoga class passes, and so much more!
- Guests must be present at event to bid on items. All items will be distributed to winners before the event concludes.
- Classy-casual summer attire is welcomed, however flip-flops and other minimalist footwear is not recommended as our walking tour follows a sandy and sometimes rocky path.
- Please be mindful of weather projections and dress accordingly.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Guests 21 years or older are welcome at the Summertime Sip and Stroll
- IDs will be required at check-in
- All guests are asked to please consume any alcohol responsibly
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Parking signs and staff will direct you to the allocated area on site.
- Carpooling is recommended if attending the event with friends or family.
At a Glance:
Cost: $50 per person
You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation time.
Please make sure to sign the waivers attached to your confirmation and update your profile prior to coming to speed up the check-in process!
Profiles may be updated using the following form: https://cflar.dm.networkforgood.com/forms/contact-update-expanded-form
Please review our Tour Policies here: https://cflar.org/cfar-big-cat-encounter-policies/